Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Web Editor info.

Hello all you happy people...



Creating a web business is not as easy as they say it is, but it's not hard either. What I want to do is show you a little bit on how some things work when creating an online business. Let me show you what I have learned...You need a few things to get something on the Internet. You need:


  • Domain name
  • Web Editor program
  • Hosting account


Now honestly this process is not free, but not really that expensive either. You will have to invest a small amount of money, but that's the same for any business. For example, my Internet business cost me less that $50 a month, so I stopped eating out every week and just ate out every other week. I'm learning how to cook and I look better.

Let me start with the Web editor program...why start here??... well, if you can play around with a web editor program and see ho easy it is to create the Web page, then that might give you the confidence to go forward with a web business. And the good thing about the Web editor program that I am gonna tell you about is FREE!! That's right free. And a harmless and safe program, that if you don't like it, well, you can just delete is from your computer at any time, just uninstall it. Nice right?!

Ok, so that program is called Komposer with a "K", and you just download and install it and run it like you would any other program. Very easy.

Once you have it installed, open it up and there will a "did you know" pop-up window but you can just close it. From there, you will be able to access all the functions of the program and will quickly see that if you have worked with Microsoft Word, that it really similar to that program. I recommend creating a table and working within that table. Just play around with it. Insert some images, text, format the text give it color, just go crazy.

What I am doing is just putting this out there to see if you are interested in doing something like this. Keep in mind that I would have to write every instruction down in order to explain everything about the program, and to be honest the instructions are already on a video on how to use it at the Chris Farrell Website, where I learned all of this, so I'm always gonna refer you to his site, and those who are really interested in this can:




Now this link will take you to the Chris Farrell Membership page, however, on this page at the very bottom is a full video course on how to create your very own web business and instructions on how to use the Web editor, Komposer, and, get this... ready???.... it is also FREE!!! That's right, you do not need any thing to access these video's just your time. And did I mention that it is 100% FREE?? Take my word for it, but also, see for yourself. 

I am interested in online business, and maybe the world has shut you out of the job market, and you are trying to get back on your feet but need to find another source of income, well, this might be it, so it may be something that you may want to look into. There is free information for all. Check it out. 

This post is on a web editor and I will go into more detail in my next post.

Thank you for stopping by...







No comments:

Post a Comment