Monday, February 27, 2012

A lot going on..

Hello, and Thank you for stopping by.

Isn't it strange how things seem to be going in one direction,
and in the blink of an eye life does a complete 180?
Sometime it is good and of course sometimes bad.

A couple of weeks ago I was just working on my Internet Business,
And before I knew it, I'm enrolled in an online college and doing homework!
So, the 180 worked for me in a good way, for a change.

I've always wanted a degree in something.
 I'll get one in computers, that is what I decided to take.
I figured I can apply it to my Web business.

I also had an article published in ezine articles.
It's about management, and since I've been a manager for 15 years,
I figured I should write something about it. 


click here to read my article..



So I've been pretty busy, and a lot has been going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment